Monday, August 9, 2010

Who am I

I'm Alexander and I'm from Australia. I live in Kuala Lumpur
 in Malaysia with my mum, dad and my dog. I have spent most
of my life away from my home in Canberra, Australia.

The last three books I have read are "The Dragon Heir" by
Cinda Williams Chima and it is the third book in a series of which the
second is "The Wizard Heir" another book I have just read. These books
are within the fantasy genre and are about wizards and such. Last but not least
is "Sir Thursday" by Garth Nix another fantasy book that mostly takes place
in the world of The House which is populated by Denizens and Nithlings.

The last movie I saw was SALT an action movie with Angelie Jolie and
Liev Schreiber. It has a large amount of fight scenes and it is about Russian
spies implanted into The United States of America until "Day X" when they would do
everything they could to destroy the USA.  

My academic goal for this year in is to do well and enjoy learning
and when my grades are displayed to be more than pleased with them.

As I am new to my current school my social goal for this year is
just to make enough friends to be able to enjoy myself at this school.

If there was a prize for my favourite and most valued vacation memory it
would be a tie between New Year in Paris and a cruise on Halong Bay in Vietnam.

These are the first five adjectives that come to mind when I think of myself:
  1. Smart
  2. Politically aware
  3. Bookish
  4. Avid
  5. Awesome 
This is
AlexK,
Signing out

7 comments:

  1. After reading this I'm happy I know more about you. I've been new twice so I know what is feels like. But don't worry, I have'nt met anyone in this school thats mean. Welcome to ISKL and I hope you like it here as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job alex it's an awesome blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Paris as well! The E1ffel tower looks so beautiful at night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Agree with the adjectives you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job I LIVE IN KL TO!!! (HAHAHA)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in Kuala Lumpur too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow that was awsome just like you said your awsome

    ReplyDelete